From ACal Wiki
- Fix bugs
- See bugs
- See http://transifex.net/projects/p/acal for current status
- Need to go through App and find places which are not currently done via strings.xml
- Largely done now (v1.06) but translators need to do some newer strings.
- Translating repeat rules, durations and so forth is tricky - as ever.
- Digest authentication
- Needed to fully support some CalDAV servers.
- Some code exists in tree at 1.06 but not yet used or tested.
- Ideally the simple configuration should just prompt for a single field and we work out if it is a http(s)://domain.com/some/path and split it out, or we see it is just a domain name and we try an SRV lookup, etc.
- Try and do some of the path discovery on the server in parallel
- Make sure that we can fall back to what the user entered for advanced settings if it works.
- Handle accessing a specific calendar at the entered path, especially if the server is not CalDAV
- 'Nuff said
- Reducing memory footprint
- Perhaps expand event instances in database for some range. Maybe.
- Reacting to Android content://calendar URIs